KillDisk Industrial Questions (FAQ)
How long will it take to receive my order?
North American shipments take 2-5 business days. For express shipping or estimate on arrival times, please contact our sales department by phone or email.
Do you offer a Demo of KillDisk Industrial?
We offer a one month demo. For more information, please contact our sales department.
Will KillDisk Industrial work on my system?
It should work on most Windows or Linux systems. If you have any specific concerns about configuring your KillDisk Industrial system, please contact our sales department.
How to install KillDisk Industrial on Windows Operating System Family?
KillDisk Industrial is a 64-bit application designed for Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 and higher versions. Desktop Windows versions (Windows 7, 8, 10 x64) are also supported, however Server platform is recommended for better performance, error handling and hot-swap operations.
- Insert supplied DVD to the Windows workstation’s DVD-ROM drive
- AutoPlay should launch product installation automatically
- If AutoPlay feature disabled, run KillDiskIndustrial-Setup.exe manually
- Follow the installation wizard steps to setup the software
- KillDisk Industrial shortcut will be created in the Start menu
- Launch KillDisk Industrial in the last wizard step, or from the Start menu
- Administrator’s privileges needed to operate the software properly
How to install KillDisk Industrial on Linux Operating System Family?
KillDisk Industrial is a 64-bit application being able to operate in any 64-bit Linux environment, however Linux is the most diverse family and we recommend using Linux Mint 17 and higher versions. Most optimizations and customizations being done for this particular basic platform.
- Insert supplied DVD to the Linux workstation’s DVD-ROM drive
- Copy KillDiskIndustrial.run from the root of DVD to Linux environment, for example:
cp KillDIskIndustrial.run /home/$USER/
- Change permissions for the installation to be executable, for example:
chmod u=rwx KillDiskIndustrial.run
- Run installation under superuser account, for example:
- Software will be installed to /opt/KillDiskIndustrial folder
- For some Linux distributions (Linux Mint) – Start menu shortcut will be created
- Software can be launched via /opt/KillDiskIndustrial/KillDiskIndustrial.sh or via menu
- Superuser privileges needed to operate KillDisk, so after start type the password again